The Board is committed to high standards of corporate governance, and has chosen to comply with the QCA Corporate Governance Code (the Code). Our governance structure has been recently updated to reflect the corporate restructuring approved at the November 2019 General Meeting. The revised governance framework is outlined in the Chairman’s Statement on Corporate Governance, and continues to follow the ten principles of corporate governance of the Code.
The Board comprises Jonathan Gold, President and Chief Business Officer, Bruce A. Williams, Chairman, and Non-Executive Directors Graham Lumsden and Chris Wardhaugh.
The Board has adopted a schedule of matters reserved for its decision. These include:
- Strategy and Management
- Approval of major capital expenditure
- Financial reporting, Risk Management and Internal controls
- Contracts, including potential acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Approval of annual budgets
- Approval of annual reports
- Dividend recommendations and policy